Bebratron’s note: BFZ regular Sample comes out with an open letter to Arsene Wenger and Co – a practically annual affair for Gunners if you think about it...
I’m sure you got this, but just thought as a watching fan, I would like to make a few observations. Granted I have the benefit of watching it on the telly with slow motion replays, lots of arrow-drawing by ‘pundits’ and then some more from MOTD, Highlights, season reviews yada yada. Things which you may not have the time/inclination for. So, you know, just in case you didn’t notice…
- We can open a golf course at the Emirates with the number of holes in our defence.
- Without RVP, we have the penetration of a eunuch
- There are only three things that hinder Song from becoming an attacking midfielder. His right foot, his left foot and the fact that he is a f***ing CDM.
- Walcott has some good days and then he plays like a blind Emile Heskey. Useless in front of goal. And blind on the wings.
- AOC may be the answer but Diaby remains a question
- Arshavin currently has the confidence of a final-year-in-university me going for an exam. Trust me, that did not end well.
- Bringing on Arshavin/Park when we need goals knowing that both of them are lacking confidence/playing time/fitness/drive is like deciding to fast because you are hungry.
- Thank you for bringing back Henry
- There are two things we can see from space: The Great Wall of China and how useless Squillaci is.
- Ramsey is tired. He is exceptional but he will burnout fast.
- We will continue to keep the faith. It’s about the club and we still trust you.